Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend

It has been a good weekend. Laid back yet full of activity. I just got back from a Sunday night dinner with friends where I ate some phenomenal Italian food--that which ranks up there with Ma Chiavaro's raviolis and the family trip to Firenze, Italy. Good times.
David Lynch is coming to Fairf next weekend for a festival of consciousness at the university which will happen to hold about a thousand people, so I've been getting together a band for that occasion, as well as a future concert. We are playing Aretha Franklin's Rocksteady which has a severe James Brown-type groove. Tommorrow starts the new block called "Constitution of the Universe". I am not sure of the course specifics yet but I'm sure it has something to do with the title. Hmmmm.
I'm about to watch the surf movie--The Craving--that contains my cousin Heather's movie debut. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ravioli in Florence; Grovin' for Lynch; Craving a wave.........what a life!!!