Saturday, March 11, 2006

Monday Night


Ok, I know my blogs haven't been the best lately--I'm sorry for that. Actually, to tell you the truth, they crack me up, but I can see how someone might say that they have been a bit sparse and/or outdated. Whatever.
I just saw my favorite movie of all time two nights ago--COMMANDO--starring my home state's commander and chief, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Alyssa Milano. This movie gets a B rating at best but I think Arnold should have won an Oscar for his performance. "Why don't they just call him Girl George," asks Colonel Matrix with 80s half-mullet to his 13 year old daughter, "it would cut out all the confusion." Brilliant. I cry every time.
It is Monday, the last week of my Ayur-Vedic Self-Pulse Class, and here comes a 3 day weekend. I'm stoked. I don't know what I will do but I will let you know. I'm watching Last Samurai.

No comments: