Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Cali


Here I am, sitting in a Barnes and Noble/Starbucks--with the man, the myth, the legend: Jason Treuting--and I am paying $4 for Wi-Fi, in California. Amazing. The last several days consisted of watching movies--a lot of movies. Some of the best were: A Christmas Story, Crash, Tommorrow Never Dies, and Mission Impossible 2 (Tom Cruise is dreamy). Too be watched are Sin City, GoldenEye (Pierce Brosnan is dreamy), and the first 40 minutes of Crash which I missed the first time. Also, in the theatres is Munich, which I hope to see soon. I had my first real LA County surf-secret-spot experience when I was invited to surf this fun little break (below) by some friends. The waves have been record big in the last two weeks out here, as in 25 feet rogue sets in some places. People have died. I went out two days ago and it was a bout 4-6, really nice and there was only one other guy out. Amazing!

No comments: